Live-Tech’s SkyWorker 2013 suite features, hosted Exchange 2013, Lync 2013, SharePoint 2013 & SkyNox. Its the complete hosted email and collaboration solution. SkyWorker 2013 suite brings you unmatched migration, customizable plans and industry-leading customer care you won’t find anywhere else. Take a look at our plans to find out which one perfectly fits your needs.
What is exchange?
It’s not just email, its Exchange! Exchange allows cloud sync storage of email, contacts, calendar, task and notes. Everything you use in Outlook to keep your business going at your fingertips whenever and wherever you are! Exchange syncs and stores all aspects of Outlook in the cloud allowing not only quick recovery in the event of computer disaster but also the ability to access all information in Outlook anywhere.
Exchange OWA (Outlook Web App) is basically a web based Outlook. It appears exactly the same as Outlook 2013 and you have access to every part of Outlook. Exchange OWA works on iPads and android based tablets. Exchange mobile sync allows to sync all information in Outlook with smartphones and tablets.
SkyWorker 2013 Suite Plans[one_third]
- Unlimited Exchange 2013 mailbox disk space
- ActiveSync Mobility (3 device/user)
- Active Directory Sync – ADSync (for all users in org.)
- Public Folders: Share files in Outlook (100MB per user included up to 2Gb per org.)
- Resource Mailboxes (1 per user)
- Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Advanced Mailbox Protection (anti-virus/anti-spam)
Plan includes ALL OF THE STANDARD PLAN PLUS:
- 1 Gb SkyNox Online Backup (per user) – Workstation license
- 5 Gb SharePoint 2013 site (per org.)*
- Email forwards/redirection (1 per user)
- Email disclaimer
- 3rd party archiving
Plan includes ALL OF THE PROFESSIONAL PLAN PLUS:
- Lync 2013 Standard
- BlackBerry Synchronization
- Email Archiving
- ActiveSync Mobility (5 device/user)
- Custom (SSL Secured) URL for Webmail
Flexible & Scale-able Plans
At Live-Tech, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all plans. Instead, we provide customers with personalized solutions that let them enjoy the cloud their way. We know that all users within your organization may not have the same needs; that is why we give you the flexibility to combine multiple SkyWorker plans and upgrade and downgrade between them, a possibility only offered by Live-Tech.
Live-Tech Red Carpet Treatment
Offering top-of-the-line products is not enough; you have to back them up with first-class customer service. Live-Tech’s SkyWorker gives you just that: 24/7/365 courteous live support provided by Microsoft-certified experts, personalized service, a comprehensive knowledge base.